- We provide comprehensive assessments to identify communication and learning strengths and needs and qualify learners for services.
- We provide individual and group therapy for all grades, in our clinic or your school setting.
- We collaborate with your classroom or distance learning team.
- We provide inservice training on communication disorders and learning disorders for your school team.
- We use research-proven practices to specifically address each learners needs.
- We provide progress reports 2-3 times per year on request.
Rural and International services available through Skype and Facetime. Ask us.